Welcome to Destination Truth Wiki!
News to the Wiki:
Featured ArticleGhosts of Truk Lagoon/Japanese Kappa Monster is the fourth episode of the fourth season of Destination Truth and the thirty-eighth episode overall. The episode focuses...Read more...
Featured CreatureOgopogo is an aquatic creature that is said to live in Okanagan Lake, in British Columbia, Canada. It was investigated in the episode "Spirits of Angkor Wat/Canadian Lake Monster"... Read more...
Help the Wiki!
What do you think of the fifth season so far?
- August 14, 2012 -"Hanging Coffins/Kazakh Monster"
- August 7, 2012 -"Vampire Monsters/Island of the Damned"
- July 31, 2012 -"Spirits of Tikal/Creature from the Black Lagoon"
- July 24, 2012 -"Alien Invaders/Swedish Lake Monster"
- July 17, 2012 -"Ghosts of Cannibal Village/Kapre"
- July 10, 2012 -"Return to the Haunted Forest/Belize Goblin"